32 Miles From Anywhere
4 Night Stay on Lime Caye
3 Full days of fishing-all inclusive Island getaway
Fish as much as you want for 3 full days. Deep sea fishing for grouper, fly fish for bonefish, troll for giant barracuda. Whatever fishing you want, you can do it. When you are tired of fishing come in for a cold drink or a fresh meal.
Want to lay on the beach one afternoon? Go for it. Snorkel from shore? No Problem. Want to wade the edges of the island casting for reef fish? Yep, can do that too.
4 night stay-3 full days fishing
$2500 USD per person based on double occupancy
- Boat shuttle to Lime Caye
- 4 night stay in beach bungalow
- 3 meals each day (starts with dinner on day one and ends with breakfast on last day)
- Cold drinks including local beer, soft drinks and rum cocktails
- All taxes are included
- Marine park entry fees are included
- Daily Guided fishing as specified
- Spinning rods/reels and tackle/bait
- Belizean Fishing Licenses (can be purchased at lodge)
- Gratuities for guides and staff
- Round trip airfare from Belize International Airport to Punta Gorda
- Fly Fishing Tackle and Gear
Adam's Review of Lime Caye
The accommodations are quite rustic. The bungalows have fans but no A/C. The mattresses are not great. The food is good and fresh. Drinks are cold. This is all about location. Lime Caye sits right at the edge of the dropoff. You can fly fish the reef, troll inside the reef or head out for deeper water-all in the same day. For me, I can give up some comforts for a few days to be on fish all day. It pays to be a little prepared with tackle. I suggest a medium action spinning rod or a fly rod so you can wade the shallows or cast from docks. You can see a ton of fish right from the docks. If you are going to fly fish bring several “crazy charlie” flies for bonefish and permit. Pack less clothes and more tackle!
3 night jungle add-on
We also work with a local jungle lodge where you can add a 3 night package on after your fishing trip. All inclusive stay in a riverside cabana on the Moho river. Included activities include chocolate making, Mayan cooking, Mayan ruins, caving, jungle survival hikes, waterfalls and more.